2012年3月28日水曜日

Reset (buttom) Functionality

Can somebody tell me of a robust way to reset controls (server side) on a form using ajax? Not sure if this is clear or not but the issue that I'm having is that I have an update panel that contains about 6-8 controls (drop down lists and text boxes). The text boxes contain ajax watermark extenders. I tried using the standard html reset button however, my watermarks are not coming back as the defautl text for each text box. Instead, the text boxes are just blank.

In addition, when just resetting a text box control in an update panel, if there is a dropdownlist (postback set to no) the drop down list flickers everytime and it is somewhat annoying.

Any advice and information on these two issues would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hasn't anybody solved this?!

I've got a Reset link that calls a client-side javascript function, but I can't reset a watermarked textbox. (I've tried resetting its class attribute and its value, but it then loses its watermark behaviour.)

Any help would be greatSmile


I also am having this problem. It is amazing that nobody has replied!??Smile

Cheers

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿