2012年3月28日水曜日

ResizableControlExtender- Maintain size on postback

Hi all,

I'm wet behind the ears when it comes to atlas, I just downloaded the latest ctp and toolkit and starting playing around. I started playing with the ResizableControl and can't seem to figure out how to get it to maintain it's new size after a postback. Is there anyway to do this? I know how to use the ProfileBindings on the DragPanel to maintain the location of the panel on postback and I've tried using the ProfileBindings on the ResizeableControl, but there doesn't seem to be an ExtenderPropertyName for the size. Any thoughts/ideas/comments are greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Ben

I'm confused. The ResizableControl should automatically preserve its size after a postback. TheResizableControl sample page does this for me in IE6/IE7/FF/S - are you seeing something different?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿