2012年3月28日水曜日

Resizing Tab Control to fit contained controls

Hi all,

I must be missing something, but I am having a problem with getting my tab control to fit around all the contained controls. What I am doing is adding some controls during runtime and trying to get them to fit within the tab contained area. So for example:


I have a tab control that contains functionality to search by attribute from a data table. So there are 2 combo boxes, a text box, and a button. When the user selects a value from the combo boxes and enters a value in the text box, then they can press find. When they press find, I set the datasource on a grid to reflect this query and display the grid. The problem is that my grid is being displayed outside of the colored area of my tab control. I am having this same difficulty when I add an accordion of grids to another tab.

I would appreciate any help someone can give me on this subject. I have tried changing my style sheet to include padding settings, but that didn't seem to work (though I may have not set something correctly there).

Thanks in advance.

Hello all,

I recently made a post, but I can't seem to find it now. So sorry for the redundancy of this question.

I have a tab control that I am dynamically adding an accordion to with grids inside each level of the accordion. My problem is that my tab control does not visiby resize to contain the controls that I am dynamically adding to it. Can someone give me an idea on what I might can do to force the tab to redraw to visibly contain these controls? Please tell me if this doesn't describe the problem well enough and I will try to do a better job.

Thanks,
Lee

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿