2012年3月28日水曜日

Resize Accordion Pane

I have a few textboxes and requiredfieldvalidator s with a validationsummary inside an Accordion pane. When I click the submit button and the validationsummary shows its messages (at the top of the pane) it pushes the other controls down and some end up outside the pane. This is a Pain and was wondering if there is a way to make the accordion pane resize. Anybody have some Javascript or something that will help with this?

Awsome Thanks!

Sorry, posted before I read enough of the forum. SeemsThis isissue 1560 and their hoping to get it fixed by the next release. I did a slight workaround anyway: The other accordion pane I had was taller so I just added enough breaklines inside the offending pane which allowed for enough space for my validation summary to appear and just clip the breaklines out of the pane.

Although any ideas for a better solution would be greatly appreciated

Awsome Thanks!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿