2012年3月28日水曜日

Resize both panels at the same time with ResizableControlExtender

Hi;

Is it possible to resize two or more controls with the sameResizableControlExtender?

I mean just like in hotmail; when you enlarge left panel, right panel becomes automatically narrow

Thanks...

?


Hi,

You are actually referring to Splitter control, but as far as I know, this isn't available in AjaxControlToolkit yet( Please correct me if I'm wrong. ).

You may have to implement your own one or may try finding if there is any existing component.

Sorry for not being able to provide more help on this.


Thanks for your reply; u r right it's ain't there in AJAX v1;

I'll give a search for Splitter control cause theres no way to me to write mine own :D

Regards...


Actually I've found good examples here:

www.codeproject.com/useritems/VwdCmsSplitterBar.asp

Thanks...

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿