2012年3月28日水曜日

ResizableControlExtender in CollapsiblePanelExtender

Hi,

I have a series of dynamically created controls, each with a ResizableControlExtender within a CollapsiblePanelExtender...and all is good until the time you come to collapse the panel.

At this point, the resize image of the ResizableControlExtender stays exactly where it was on the page and is visible above all other controls on the page. I have tried setting the z-index property on all affected controls to sort this out, but this has had no effect.

Can anyone suggest anything else I need to do to sort out this issue?

Has anybody seen this before?

If it helps, I am adding the ResizableControlExtender to a Panel which contains a TextBox in order to resize the TextBox.


Hi,

Can you show me a simple repro?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿